Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dreaming....

Ok, I am getting behind on my weekly blog post! So, I thought I would write a quick blog to keep up with my goal!! :) Next week I will hopefully have some pictures of our house, before and after. The guest bedroom is still a work in progress. We are now looking for a queen size bed frame. If any of you readers know someone who has one that is not in use, I would love to take it off their hands. :)

For now, I am going to show you one of my new favorite blogs! I stumbled across Sausha's blog and immidiately started following her. She is very creative, and does some amazing furniture renovation. I am even using her kitchen as my design "inspiration" for our kitchen remodeling. Check it out and follow her! :)

http://showandtell-sausha.blogspot.com/

Here is a picture of the kitchen that I just love! I am dreaming about renovating my kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment