Friday, February 4, 2011

Extreme Makeover Blog Edition

I have decided to give my blog a little face lift. Although creating is one of my favotire things, the technology side of creating is not my strong suite. I am trying to get better about being a blogger, so I thought maybe a quick update would help! When I first started this blog, I thought I would try to blog twice a week, and seeing as my lost blog was BEFORE Thanksgiving, I think I need to change that goal. :) My new goal is to blog at least once a week.

I also decided to change the blog title. I have never been very good at saving money, "making it myself", or just using what I have. Resourceful has never been a word that I would use to describe myself. Part of my New Year's Resolution is to get better about all of that. So, I am hoping the blog title will become a little bit of who I am....a resourceful wife. I will be posting recipes, "renovations", and recreations! I hope you enjoy! Check back NEXT WEEK for updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment