So last time I blogged I told you of our guest room that needed some serious updating. Well, I FINALLY got to it. There are still a few finishing touches, but it is mostly done! I am terrible at taking before and after pictures. I got one picture of Aaron painting the fireplace before, but none of the bedroom before. So here is the fireplace mantle before:
Again, sorry there are no before pictures of the bedroom, let's just say it needed some work. So, here it is...the big reveal...... :)
I am really happy we finally got it done. Now we just need our first guests! :) I have a lot more crafting to do this week. So, I should be blogging some more soon!