Saturday, October 9, 2010

i am still here.

in my last blog i said that it might be a month before i blogged again. i was wrong, it has been two months. my creative juices have been completely thrown into school the last two months.  i have had a great start to my second year of teaching. i thought i would share a couple funny quotes from my little chillins this year....i am sure there will be more to come:

one girl said to me that she can bus-to-move (bust a move) better than anyone she knows.
several of my students always ask me for a "seed" of paper instead of a sheet of paper. 
aaaand my favorite..... a sweet little boy came up to me after lunch and said his stomach was hurting.  i told him to just sit and class and see if it gets better.  after about fifteen minutes he comes up to me and tells me that he figured out the problem: he had some gas.  he referred to it as pollution in his belly and it was a warning sign to everyone sitting around him.
i LOVE my kids. 

so, this (somewhat) fallish weather has me dying to be creative again. so here are some recent attempts. if you are interested in buying any jewelry, leave a comment or e-mail me at mallory29@gmail.com.
spread the word if you like. Also, most pieces from my previous posts are still available! 

owl antique gold necklace $20

close up of previous

bronzed rose filigree necklace $25

close up of previous

hand painted filigree rose necklace $20

close up of previous

pearl violet bird necklace (sold out)

close up of previous

silver zebra earrings $10

close up of previous

tarnished gold leopard earrings $10

close up of previous

hand painted filigree earrings $10
(these can be made in any color you choose)

close up of previous


No comments:

Post a Comment